Map It! – World Ed
- KNOW YOUR WORLD: Players take turns placing randomly drawn location cards in the correct position around a given starting point. Is Bangkok north or south of Cancun? What about Mount Everest? Is it to the east or to the west of St. Petersburg?
- CHALLENGE YOUR OPPONENTS: If you think your opponent has misplaced a location card, you may challenge them. If you are right, win one of their points tokens. If not… lose a point. If you do not know where to place a location card, try bluffing!
- LEARN AS YOU PLAY: Containing 200 location cards, Map It World is a good way to train your geography skills. Some locations are easy to place while others will give you a greater challenge.
- FOR ALL AGES: The game will appeal to young minds and seasoned globetrotters alike. Lose yourself in the fun of this great game of directions.
- For 2-6 players ages 10 and up. Playing time: 20 minutes
Only 4 left in stock